Week 5. Editing for audience

Week 5. Editing for audience

Several design elements were changed according to the advice of the first peer review and Christina. Originally, my blog was full of black and white, but in order to increase visibility and make it feel like a banner, I set only 70% of the black to give an expanded banner feel and changed all of the blog posting sections to white. This included my intention to give a calm image, and I added a thumbnail part to help predict the content of the text before reading it.

Vlogs about living abroad and tips about students are already available everywhere, including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Even though there are a lot of short form content that can be viewed in a short time, people who read my blog would be prefer to read a text. Therefore, I will use only two fonts so that my writing can be more readable.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

css.php